Sorry for my intensification, in short, ~ CSArray () is working, but the interface is The implementation was in different files of the class, so the mistake is
Make sure you declare your killer In the virtual base class.
I have a question, how can I get results of similar Google results like Wikipedia, MySpace ... When you search Wikipedia on Google, you have the result of an input search for Wikipedia, which is user-friendly. When you search MySpace on Google, you have Google results below, some links: login, register, sign up, search ... I actually do this on Google for my website Want a kind result? Thank you. itemprop = "text"> create a sitemap: Custom Search Engine Create: Thanks Google!
How can I use the Pageinization Assistant in KPHPH to set more than one result on the same page? They will do the page independently Edit: I have found a reason why it can not do this because because the page will get its URL from the assistant controller / verb and after that Finally add its parameters. If it pulls the URL from the address bar, it has its own unique variable and then a straw_rele is used to navigate to the next one if you have already placed the page, or if it is not present in it Now, I'm thinking of re-writing assistant to support this feature to support this feature, but I'm not sure if I need it or if they are already I support it and I am doing it wrong Here's my solution in your controller: function index () {// your default model is $ $ this- & gt; Set ('model1', $ this- & gt; paginated)); // Endorsement for Model 2- $ this- & gt; Set ('Model2', $ this- & gt; Paginated ('Model2')); } In your ...
I'm trying to display the file name in a listbox, taken from a special directory. They are stored in an ObservableCollection of FileInfo Object: Public supervision & lt; FileInfo & gt; Project Files {Get (empty (selected folder == empty); DirectoryInfo D = New Directory Info (SelectedFolder); if (! D.Extists) returns empty; New Observe Collection & lt; FileInfo & gt; (d.EnumerateFiles ( Return "* .xsi")}}} When a text is entered or a text box has changed in "FilesFilterBy" I applied a filter on the listbox, called Is: Private Zero FilterFiles_TextChanged (Object Sender, TextChangedEventArgs e) {ICollectionView View = Archive Source.GetDefaultView (ProjectFiles); see.filters = new new & amp; object> (IsTextInFilename);} public bool isTextInFilename (object item) {string file name = path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension (as fileInfo) .Name item Returns (filename. ToLower (). Includes (File Byte Text. Taylor ());} At the same time,...
Comments
Post a Comment