I have a question, how can I get results of similar Google results like Wikipedia, MySpace ... When you search Wikipedia on Google, you have the result of an input search for Wikipedia, which is user-friendly. When you search MySpace on Google, you have Google results below, some links: login, register, sign up, search ... I actually do this on Google for my website Want a kind result? Thank you. itemprop = "text"> create a sitemap: Custom Search Engine Create: Thanks Google!
I want to control the visibility of the image in a button through a trigger: & lt; Button x: name = "notespanel" command = "{binding adddocument}" & gt; & Lt; Image x: name = "notes image" source = "notes" "height =" 32 "& gt; & gt; & gt; & gt; button & gt; 1 / What trigger will appear in the button or in the container that faces the button? 2 / How to set the visibility of the image? Thanks Zone Since you are updating the image, it should lie with the image (style of image as part) such as if the image is by default Is hidden, so I try the following Using R can choose to make it visible with toggleproperty1. DataTrigger binding = "{binding toggleproperty}" value = "1" & gt; & lt ; Setter Property = "Visibility" value = "View" />
I'm trying to display the file name in a listbox, taken from a special directory. They are stored in an ObservableCollection of FileInfo Object: Public supervision & lt; FileInfo & gt; Project Files {Get (empty (selected folder == empty); DirectoryInfo D = New Directory Info (SelectedFolder); if (! D.Extists) returns empty; New Observe Collection & lt; FileInfo & gt; (d.EnumerateFiles ( Return "* .xsi")}}} When a text is entered or a text box has changed in "FilesFilterBy" I applied a filter on the listbox, called Is: Private Zero FilterFiles_TextChanged (Object Sender, TextChangedEventArgs e) {ICollectionView View = Archive Source.GetDefaultView (ProjectFiles); see.filters = new new & amp; object> (IsTextInFilename);} public bool isTextInFilename (object item) {string file name = path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension (as fileInfo) .Name item Returns (filename. ToLower (). Includes (File Byte Text. Taylor ());} At the same time,...
Comments
Post a Comment