I just came in a SQL query, especially against a postgrad database, which uses a function called "separate" I.e. meaning:
select different (pattern) in the form of style, style, ... etc ... from the style scene ... etc ...
Note that this is not a simple qualifier - at least this is not the usual syntax for separate qualifiers, note the brackets. This is clearly using the difference in the form of a function, or maybe it has some special syntax.
What does this mean by any idea?
I tried to play it with a little bit and if I select <
different from the bar (<)
Find similar results
select foo to separate from the bar
When I add it to other fields in the same selection, it is quite clear to me It's not what it's doing.
I can not find anything in the postgrad documentation.
(The question is old , But in Google results high for "SQL is not a separate function" (second, first stack overflow) and still there is still not a satisfactory answer, so ...)
Actually this is a simple difference on the selection - but with a deceptive syntax (you are right about that point).
DISTINCT is not always a function, always a keyword here has been used (incorrectly) as if it was a function, but
would be style, style, Select different (pattern) as ... ..
is equivalent to all the following forms:
- Add a location after different :
Select different (pattern) in the form of style, style, ... etc ... from the style scene where ... etc ... < / Code>
- Remove parentheses around the column name: Select different patterns as patterns, styles. Etc. ... from the style scene where ... etc ...
- Indent section content:
Popular posts from this blog
I have a question, how can I get results of similar Google results like Wikipedia, MySpace ... When you search Wikipedia on Google, you have the result of an input search for Wikipedia, which is user-friendly. When you search MySpace on Google, you have Google results below, some links: login, register, sign up, search ... I actually do this on Google for my website Want a kind result? Thank you. itemprop = "text"> create a sitemap: Custom Search Engine Create: Thanks Google!
I'm trying to display the file name in a listbox, taken from a special directory. They are stored in an ObservableCollection of FileInfo Object: Public supervision & lt; FileInfo & gt; Project Files {Get (empty (selected folder == empty); DirectoryInfo D = New Directory Info (SelectedFolder); if (! D.Extists) returns empty; New Observe Collection & lt; FileInfo & gt; (d.EnumerateFiles ( Return "* .xsi")}}} When a text is entered or a text box has changed in "FilesFilterBy" I applied a filter on the listbox, called Is: Private Zero FilterFiles_TextChanged (Object Sender, TextChangedEventArgs e) {ICollectionView View = Archive Source.GetDefaultView (ProjectFiles); see.filters = new new & amp; object> (IsTextInFilename);} public bool isTextInFilename (object item) {string file name = path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension (as fileInfo) .Name item Returns (filename. ToLower (). Includes (File Byte Text. Taylor ());} At the same time,...
How can I use the Pageinization Assistant in KPHPH to set more than one result on the same page? They will do the page independently Edit: I have found a reason why it can not do this because because the page will get its URL from the assistant controller / verb and after that Finally add its parameters. If it pulls the URL from the address bar, it has its own unique variable and then a straw_rele is used to navigate to the next one if you have already placed the page, or if it is not present in it Now, I'm thinking of re-writing assistant to support this feature to support this feature, but I'm not sure if I need it or if they are already I support it and I am doing it wrong Here's my solution in your controller: function index () {// your default model is $ $ this- & gt; Set ('model1', $ this- & gt; paginated)); // Endorsement for Model 2- $ this- & gt; Set ('Model2', $ this- & gt; Paginated ('Model2')); } In your ...